New Membership | UA&P x AUAP
The Public and International Affairs Office is pleased to announce that UA&P is now a member of the Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific or AUAP.
The primary purpose of AUAP is to be the main platform for interaction and collaboration between members and to be an effective voice for universities in Asia and the Pacific region. With over 200 member universities, AUAP holds the highest formal consultative status with UNESCO.
AUAP members' benefits are the following programs and activities:
- International and general conferences
- General assembly meetings
- Student and staff exchanges
- Academic fora and learning and sharing activities
- Center for Global Nonkilling (CGNK) programs
- Student competitions
- Global leadership programs
- Sports and cultural activities
- Industry academia collaboration
- Internationalization of the university